Propper's TAC.U trousers are based on the Army Combat Uniform (ACU) construction specs but are enhanced for the Law Enforcement community. Made of durable 65%/35% Poly/Cotton Battle Rip fabric, these pants feature a zipper fly and Propper branded gripper waistband to keep your shirt tucked in. Forward-slanted cargo pockets and external knee pad openings are also included as well as other features listed below. Many BLM Law Enforcement Rangers wear these and really like them. Other agencies also authorize the wearing of these. Some of the enhanced features include
* ACU-Style Enhanced for Law Enforcement
* Numeric Waist Sizes
* Eight-Pocket Trouser Design
* Zipper Fly and Double Snap Closure
* Cargo-Style Pockets with Hook and Loop
* Propper Gripper Waistband Keeps Pants in Place
* External Knee Pad Openings
* Cuffs with Front Closure Tie to Fit Snugly Around Boots
* Extra Large Belt Loops for Nylon Duty Belt
Here's the deal on sizing: These trousers are available in even waists only, if you are an odd side waist, for example, a 35 inch, get the next size up (a 36" in this example). These adjust up to 1" smaller in waist and 1/2" large in waist, for example a 36" trouser waist is rated to fit from a 35 to a 36.5" person.
For length, a "Short" has an inseam from 26" to 29.5", a "Regular" has an inseam from 29.5" to 32.5", and a "Tall" has an inseam of 32.5" to 35.5"
This runs true pretty much for all of the Propper trousers.